Make sure to check out our Calendar. Many new programs, workshops, and classes have been added to the lineup for 2019. Some of the offerings include:
- Adaptive Silviculture in the Driftless Area
- Woodland Plant Identification and Sampling
- Timber Marking for Wildlife Habitat: White-tailed Deer
- Grass and Sedge Identification and Sampling
- Wetland Plant Identification and Sampling
- Prairie Plant Identification and Sampling
Go to the Calendar listing page to find more information and links to these programs and how to sign up. Many of them have Continuing Education credits available.
Two other programs in the planning stages are:
- Forest Health Online Workshop
- Log Quality, Visual Merchandising, Tree Internal Rate of Return, and Milling
Contact Haley Frater at the College of Natural Resources Outreach and Extension to get on the email list for announcement on these upcoming events.